The main objectives of the Scientific Research Department:
- Structuring and managing scientific research activities of the University;
- Increasing the level of University scientific performance;
- Promoting scientific creativity and fostering students and young academics of the University;
- Raising the level of scientific performance of the University scholars;
- Joining the international research and academic community.
The main activities of the Scientific Research Department:
- Coordinating scientific research activities of the University;
- Holding scientific conferences and trainings as well as other academic events;
- Supporting Nobel Movement at the University and contributing to it;
- Encouraging students, young academics and scholars to participate in grant programmes;
- Ensuring collaborative study with Institute for Social and Economic Research and Pridneprovsky Center for Fundamental and Applied Research;
- Maintaining Student Academic Society;
- Supporting the University research processes etc.