The mission of the Department of International Activities is to ensure the implementation of strategic directions for the Alfred Nobel University development on the internationalization of education processes, in that strengthening of international components in all of the activities of the higher educational institution.
The main objective of the Department of International Activities is to implement the strategic directions for the Alfred Nobel University development on the internationalization of education processes, in that strengthening of international components in all of the activities of the higher educational institution.
- Facilitating the transformation of the national university into an international one;
- facilitating formation of the image of a high-ranking university according to internationally recognized criteria;
- ensuring interaction with international organizations and institutions within the framework of realization of strategic directions of university development;
- assistance to student self-government bodies in establishing a system of international activity, strengthening international communication and mobility.
At the European Projects Centre students and teachers can get advice on the programmes Erasmus+, Polonez, Kirkland, as well as information on current contests, offers and grants.
The main areas of international cooperation at the University of Alfred Nobel are:
- membership in recognized associations of the world community;
- international projects (general and group);
- international mobility programs for teachers and students;
- scientific (conferences, seminars, publications, research);
- academic (foreign language studies, studying in foreign universities, postgraduate studies);
- social (links to NGOs, volunteer projects, ecology, charity;
- cultural and sporting events (festivals, competitions, competitions, performances);
- professional (internships, trainings, round tables);
- labor (work in camps, physical labor, lectures in higher education partners (for teachers)).
- international communication activities;
- participation in information events and events;
- the inclusion of Alfred Nobel University in international institutions of higher education and other information sources;
- participation in TV programmes;
- communications management system.
The social corporate responsibility of the University as an important component of the international image.
The effectiveness of managing the international activities of the university depends on a clear definition of the goals, strategy and tactics of the international activity development of the institution, its activity, work experience and, most importantly, clear communication within the Alfred Nobel University, between the functional units and the outside.